Caring for your Investment
Can you afford for your website to go down for even one day?
Keeping on top of your website and maintenance is crucial as there are new updates released every week and you need to ensure your content, software, plugins, security are attended to and backed-up regularly so your website performs at its best.
But do we really have time for this? There’s not enough time in a day and most of it should be focused on your business – that’s where we come in.
East Point Digital has a range of Website Care Plans to help you run your business and website successfully.
Take a minute and think about the investment you’ve made – let’s continue to make sure it’s working for you.
Updated & optimised
We will keep your site updated, running fast and smoothly
Monitored and Protected
Monitoring and protecting your site from spam, malware, hackers and vulnerabilities.
We make sure to backup your site daily so we can fully restore it at any time.
Web Care Plans
S – Standard $60/month
P – Plus $100/month
U – Ultimate $150/month
1 – 15min
2 – 30min
3 – 60min + get 50% off the hourly rate for any additional work needed
Some Kind words from happy Clients
Nope, you are free to cancel anytime and take your web care into your own hands. A 7 day notice written cancellation letter is all that is required.
Unfortunately we can not guarantee what the great internet gods will be able to stir up, however I assure you that our monitoring is persistent and our reaction time is sharp.
We can work with nearly all web hosting providers, however we can also offer web hosting as part of your package to make things a easier.
No need to stress, we backup your site daily.
If you decide to decline my maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained: That is ofcourse no problem, however, we do recommend trying it as here are some issues that could arise without the care plan:
- The performance of the site will gradually decrease due to not being optimised and so with it the loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The website’s plugins, themes, tools and WordPress will quickly go out of date, which could lead to your website being hacked. Keeping everything up-to-date is incredibly important.
- If your site is hacked or breached, you will not have a backup or restore point, you could lose your content, pages and the hard earned Google Ranking.
- You won’t have access to a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views and other analytics.
- Last but most important, you won’t have us as your dedicated web master to assist you in any immediate event. Usually you’d have to contact your web hosting provider.